Machu Picchu 5 Day 4 Night Package Starting at $719
This 5 Day 4 Night Package takes you to Cusco on a full day city tour, a majestic train ride through the Peruvian Andes until you arrive in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town) where you can visit the local hot springs. The following day you will begin your hike to Machu Picchu where your guide will take you through the ancient city. In the evening you embark on a train ride back to Cusco where you will check into your hotel for your final night in the highlands.
Machu Picchu Gallery Photo Gallery
5 Day 4 Night Itinerary
* Day 1: Welcome to Cusco! Upon arriving to Cusco airport you will be taken and checked into your hotel. Take the rest of the day to relax and acclimatize to the altitude. .
* Day 2: On day two you will be picked up very early in the morning for your guided Cusco city tour, this is a full day tour where you will be taken to the historic destinations within the city, a definite must when in Cusco.
* Day 3: On day three you will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the train station in Ollantaytambo. The train ride to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) is both comfortable and incredibly scenic. Make sure to take plenty of pictures while you gently travel through the Peruvian highlands. After arriving in Aguas Calientes you will head over to your hotel and check in. Take the rest of the evening to relax and get to know this very important town at the foothills of Machu Picchu.
* Day 4: On The fourth day you will hike up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour of the citadel. Enjoy going through the ruins with your group and after the guided tour take time to go off on your own until the afternoon where you will take the train back to Cusco and check into your hotel.
* Day 5: On day five you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Cusco airport ending your amazing adventure through the Peruvian highlands.
* Prices are calculated on double occupancy 3 star accommodations.
* Package at $719 is based on minimum of 2 people per package.
* Single traveler package is fixed at $760 and includes all services listed.
•Transportation to and from hotels and airport.
• Tourist Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
• Tourist Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
• Hostel with Private Room and Bathroom in Aguas Calientes town (Machu Picchu, continental or similar).
• Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
• Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
• Hot springs in Aguas Calientes fee(optional: 10 soles).
• Domestic or international flights.
• Clothing for warm and cold climate like a waterproof jacket.
• Rain pants and lightweight pants.
• Slippers or sandals (for showers and Hot Springs).
• Long- and short-sleeved polo’s/T-Shirts.
• Bathing suit (for the Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes).